Jan 29, 2009

Better Than Sliced Bread

When I look back on my teaching career I like to split it into two categories: before VE3 and after VE3. There was a time not so long ago when I spent hour upon hour scouring textbooks, the Internet and my local library looking for ideas on how to teach economics in engaging and meaningful ways. Heck, there was even a time when I asked my econ major sister if she had any good ideas on how to teach about externalities. Sadly, but not surprisingly, she had nothing for me.

All of this changed the day I attended a GCEE Virtual Economics 3 workshop. In a matter of hours I gained access to more than 1,000 outstanding lesson plans that covered every single GPS standard. Looking back on my teaching career I would have to say that the VE3 disc helped me become successful in the classroom more than any other resource.*

Do you have the VE3 disc? If not you may want to give serious thought to acquiring this amazing resource sooner rather than later. Now with more than 1,244 lesson plans, the VE3 disc can help you take your teaching of econ to the next level.

Click on the "register" link and search for a workshop location and date near you. GCEE will be offering the VE3 workshop five times between now and the end of the school year. Hope to see you at one of them!

*(other than my own brain)